This is a thrift sale of miscellaneous second-hand items and also other thrift salers.
We all have;
• Items we want to give to friends, family or donate but hold on to it for months or years.
• Items that we have bought online but have disappointed and just occupying space.
• Items we have bought and haven’t been useful much or no longer useful.
• Impulse buying that we all do and later change our minds too soon.
• Gifts by family and friends and no longer use or have been out fashioned.
• Items that we have out grown to soon.
• Items that one needs to declutter to get others, but one is low on cash.
All those things that cross your mind when you see a yard sale poster emotions, money and time are involved thus the attachment. At times the value of the items, makes us hold onto them and hoping that one day you might get its worth.
A thrift sale is where one tags prices to their items with no restrictions and sells them as an individual, group of friends, family or vendor to have fun and support each other in letting go and getting cash in the process.
“Owning less creates an opportunity to live more”- Joshua Becker
What we are offering…
Tents,table & seat
Ticketing /paybill to an account.